It’s our last weekend in Spain before we take off to the states next week! Time really is flying! It has been so great to see old friends, meet their new babies and just chill at the beach and the pool with a good old Spanish gossip magazine. The temperatures have dropped a bit for the weekend (it was scorching this week!) so we’ll be spending some quality time on the terraces in the old town of Santiago enjoying some last tapas, soaking up some pre-Miami rays on the sea, and I’ll be making my way back to the rebajas (week two is always better than week one, don’t you think?). What are your plans for the weekend?
In other good news, I am happy to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award! It’s great to be able to share my experiences with all of you out there, and even better to get to know a community of fellow bloggers! There are a few rule to complete for the award…
First: Link back to the page that nominates you : Thanks Anjana over at At the Corner of Happy and Harried for the nomination!
Second: Post the Award image.Voilà!
Third: Share 7 facts about yourself.
1. I can drive an automatic and a stick (and, I passed my Spanish driving test this week! Hurray!)
2. I love perfume. My favs are Stella and anything by Chanel.
3. I always go to local supermarkets on vacation to get a peek at local flavors in the candy and junk food aisle, such surprising flavors (mango curry potato chips in France were amazing! Rotisserie chicken chips were not.)!
4. Christmas is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. My apartment is filled with plants and flowers. Can’t wait to one day have my own garden!
6. I love cheering or horn honking after a beautiful sunset on Lake Michigan.
7. I’ve read all of Don Quijote…in Spanish!
And finally, Fourth: Nominate 15 other blogs and inform them about it. So this week’s links for le weekend will take you to some other great bloggers (in no particular order) whose inspiring posts deserve an award too! Be sure to check them out!
Thanks for reading! Thanks for your comments! And don’t forget to join me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter!
Bon Weekend! Buen Fin De! See you next week!